Hello!

ybod69
1st November 2007, 11:26
Hi,
I'm a diver mainly diving round the south coast of the UK and often go to various other parts of the UK. I've joined to use this forum as a knowledge base (both ways) on wrecks I've dived. Not sure on your views on divers so I'll wait and see.

cheers,
Tim.

K urgess
1st November 2007, 11:30
Welcome to the crew from East Yorkshire, Tim.
Evenly split I think on the subject of wreck diving as you'll no doubt find once you've explored the ship a bit.
Enjoy the voyage.

non descript
1st November 2007, 11:40
Tim, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

Bruce Carson
1st November 2007, 14:57
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Tim.

Bruce

treeve
1st November 2007, 19:24
Hello and welcome .. you come from the "bottom" of the interest
in ships, and I know you all go down for divers(e) reasons. But
we would not know nearly as much about ships and the loss of
them, and where precisely they lie, if it were not for the efforts
and risks you all take. Provided it is done responsibly.
Best Wishes, Raymond

Rossbay
1st November 2007, 21:36
Hello Tim,
Welcome to Ships Nostalgia and greetings from Londonderry ,I am sure you have heard of the recent tragedy when a diver lost his life off Malin Head three weeks ago while photographing the sub U778 ,
Regards, Fred

benjidog
1st November 2007, 23:40
Welcome to SN from London.

Without wishing to sound a misery-guts, divers are welcome here but you will find there is sensitivity amongst members (including myself) about divers desecrating War Graves or Merchant Navy ships that should be designated as such in the opinion of many of us. But I am sure that you are not one of those.

You will find a lot of information here and I hope you find it useful and informative.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
2nd November 2007, 05:41
ybod69,

A warm welcome to SN from the Isle of Anglesey - plenty of excellent dives around these parts.
You share your interest with many of our members and I'm sure it won't be too long before you are exchanging messsages.
Good luck! (Thumb)