Thankyou for all the contributions

baz21d
2nd November 2007, 12:25
Hello everybody. I just would like to say thank you all for your contributions to this site. My name is Barry, and for the first time I have been able to place pictures. To my dad's stories during his days at sea. I am making an album for his birthday and would appreciate any help if possible. His name is Chris Dalton and served with Port Line's Port Vindex, Port Wyndham, Port Nelson, Port Sydney, Port New Plymouth, Port Adelaide, and Port Chalmers in the mid to late 60's.

Then during the 70's he served with USS Co's Poolta, Seaway King, Seaway Queen, Seaway Prince and Princess. Any help with these ships specifications would be great.

non descript
2nd November 2007, 12:56
Hello Barry, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

trotterdotpom
2nd November 2007, 13:15
Barry, many of those ships you mention have already appeared on the site, if you put their names into the search engine here or in the Galleryt, you'll see the posts they were in. Enjoy.

John T.

K urgess
2nd November 2007, 13:26
Welcome to the crew from northern England, Barry.
You'll probably find everything you're looking for on the site somewhere.
If not the answers will probably be forthcoming quickly.
Find your way around and enjoy the voyage.

Bruce Carson
2nd November 2007, 14:58
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Barry.
As has been said, check through our forums and galleries and you will find most of what you are searching for.

Bruce

benjidog
2nd November 2007, 15:31
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site. Good luck with your research

Regards,

Brian

Rossbay
2nd November 2007, 22:28
Hello Barry and welcome to Ships Nostalgia and greetings from Londonderry,
Cheers, Fred

gdynia