hello

yu dianli
13th November 2007, 12:51
Hello to all,

This is Yu Dianli. It's the first time I come here. I like the name Shipsnostalgia very much and hope to discover lots of interesting things in the forums.

I used to work for a container shipping line, as operator and shipping agent, I miss the time of talking and dealing with various partis. now I do container trading business in Hamburg - we import new containers directly from China and sell them in Europe. In case you need containers, whtatever type, you can talk with me.

I have one hope, that is I can receive first hand news at first time in shipping business, of course, I will post some news I think worthy of sharing with you.

Best regards,

Yu Dianli

non descript
13th November 2007, 13:08
Yu Dianli, a warm welcome aboard to you; enjoy the site and all it has to offer. We look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

ps. I took the liberty of moving your posting to this "Say Hello" thread, from its orginal location - it is an easy mistake to make and you will soon find your way round the Site (Thumb)

K urgess
13th November 2007, 13:18
Welcome aboard from northern England.
We have a news forum where your latest news posts will be welcomed.
Find your way around our happy ship and enjoy the voyage.

Bruce Carson
13th November 2007, 13:36
Yu Dianli, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia from Michigan.
I think you will find our site interesting, so make yourself at home and enjoy our forums and galleries.

Bruce

gdynia
13th November 2007, 14:34
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

benjidog
13th November 2007, 21:42
Welcome from the North of England.

I hope you will continue to enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

R58484956
14th November 2007, 15:16
Greetings Yu and welcome from the south of England. Enjoy the site and bon voyage.

Rossbay
15th November 2007, 21:50
Welcome to Ships Nostalgia and greetings from Londonderry,
Cheers,
Fred.

Gulpers
16th November 2007, 21:15
yu dianli,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)