Hi, any ex Shell tankeritis sufferers out there?

Mic Errington
20th March 2008, 13:39
Hi,

Gravesend MN school jan - mar '71 before that on Everards Agility then Shell - Hyria and others mostly around Signapore bit of BP and bit of Texaco. Now living a respectable (boring) life in Yorkshire.

Would be very interested in knowing if any old shipmates are still around and generally chatting about the best time of our lives.

Mic

non descript
20th March 2008, 13:52
Mic, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and there is every chance you will find a whole host of Shell people on board here; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage.

K urgess
20th March 2008, 13:58
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Mic.
Did a bit of Texaco myself a long time ago.
I'm sure you'll find some familiar faces among the crew.
Find your way around the ship, join in and enjoy the trip.

R58484956
20th March 2008, 16:07
Greetings Mic and welcome to SN. Enjoy the site and thanks for signing on. Bon voyage.

Derek Roger
20th March 2008, 16:39
Welcome from Canada Mic . Enjoy the trip .
Regards Derek

gdynia
20th March 2008, 16:55
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

Bruce Carson
20th March 2008, 17:00
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Mic.
You'll almost certainly run into old shipmates here.
Make yourself at home and enjoy our site.

Bruce

mikeg
21st March 2008, 01:01
Hi Mic,

I'm taking daily SN medication for Shell Tankeritus, nurse says I should be sane again quite soon.

Mike

Gulpers
21st March 2008, 17:22
Mic,

A warm welcome to SN from the Isle of Anglesey.
There is every chance that you will meet old shipmates on this site so, have a good look round and join in the banter as much as possible.
Beware, it is addictive! (Thumb)

benjidog
21st March 2008, 18:52
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Harvey Williams
21st March 2008, 20:50
Hi,

Gravesend MN school jan - mar '71 before that on Everards Agility then Shell - Hyria and others mostly around Signapore bit of BP and bit of Texaco. Now living a respectable (boring) life in Yorkshire.

Would be very interested in knowing if any old shipmates are still around and generally chatting about the best time of our lives.

Mic
Hi Mic.
Im not a shipmate, but I was serving with Joe Shell at this time 71, in fact it was 70 til 78 then I came ashore, mainly due to health problems. But I was 2nd Steward and then Cook/Baker on Hyala, Hemmifusus, Hemmitrocus, Amoria,Asprilla? Ill have to find my discharge book, the old memory is not what it was. We did the States a good bit and the last two or three trips were Far East, Singapore,Thailand, Malaysia, Bangladesh, up the Gulf, Cape Town, then across to Curacao, Panama Canal, and back to Singapore, fly home and then do it all again a month later.
Please feel free to drop us a line, just in case we may have served with some of the same crowd. Look forward to hearing from you.
Harvey Williams

sandystrone
21st March 2008, 21:30
ex Shell apprentice

HELCION (God what a ship) HELISOMA HADRIANIA SAN FABIAN PLATIDIA PALLIUM and had enough by that time
A.T.