carchester

hiltstan
8th July 2008, 19:29
Sir
I saw some mail refering to the Carchester.When I was on it it was called theCigarchester.It carried more King Edward Invincibles than grade three yellow corn.What a great time I had on her.Well this is the first note I have sent to this site,hope it arrives ok.Im having a job working this site out.Its not the most lucid site I have come across.
Regards
Hilton Stanness

non descript
8th July 2008, 19:55
Hilton, firstly a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Secondly, I am sorry you feel it is not the most lucid site you have come across, we do our best to make it reasonably easy to access and to use, but maybe there are people who we confuse, albeit unintentionally. In time I hope you learn to find an easy way to use it. (Thumb)

K urgess
8th July 2008, 20:05
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire.
Once you learn to navigate around the ship I'm sure you'll find plenty of interest.
The crew can help if you get lost.
Enjoy the trip.

benjidog
8th July 2008, 22:26
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site - you seem to have done OK with your first post so it can't be that bad.

If you get stuck send a Private Message to one of the Moderators for help. Our names show up in blue on the forum page and you get to Private Messages by clicking the appropriate link at the top right-hand corner of any page on the site.

Regards,

Brian
Regards,

Brian

gdynia
9th July 2008, 00:43
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage.

janathull
9th July 2008, 05:17
Welcome to the site. Joined the Carchester at Manchester when the blackgang found a load of cigars. Cheers janathull