Newbie On Board

Arcadian
11th July 2008, 19:46
Hi, just signed in this evening andwanted to say hello.Probably in the wrong place but i`ve done it now..I don`t know what to expect here but hopefully i can find a few topics and get stuck in..I do anything to get involved with most things nautical but mostly from my seat in front of the PC..No broadband here in the mountains of Nth Wales so i can`t view the videos which is realy annoying because i have spotted a few i would like to see. Somewhere on the site i noticed a ships picture the Stolt ? i was so glad to see a Stolt ship because a few months ago i saw the Stolt Castle on the Mersey and i tried to get a picture to look it up but my phone is lousy in the rain..Anyhow i was wondering where these ships are flagged and are they coasters..Just want to say HELLO and thanks for the warm welcome so far..
Steve (Arcadian)

R58484956
11th July 2008, 19:50
Greetings Steve and a warm welcome to SN from a member in the south of England. Enjoy the site and all that goes with it. Bon voyage.

K urgess
11th July 2008, 20:06
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Steve.
You're OK you hit the target first time.
This is exactly the right place to introduce yourself to the crew.
I sailed on the Arcadian once. For 5 days in July 1974!
Find your way around the ship, join in and enjoy the trip.

Bruce Carson
11th July 2008, 20:11
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Steve.
It will not take you long to get to know the ins and outs of our site.
Make yourself at home and join in our friendly discussions at any time.

Bruce

Arcadian
11th July 2008, 20:21
Thanks for the welcome feeling right at home already.

Arcadian
11th July 2008, 20:22
Great to be here cheers for the welcome.

Arcadian
11th July 2008, 20:24
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Steve.
It will not take you long to get to know the ins and outs of our site.
Make yourself at home and join in our friendly discussions at any time.

Bruce

Its very nice to be here and its so international.

benjidog
11th July 2008, 22:45
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

billyboy
13th July 2008, 11:02
welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

doric
13th July 2008, 11:12
Hello Arcadian,
From Melbourne Australia a very warm welcome, settle in and enjoy the voyage, a great crew. I was born Swansea South Wales, In Merchant Navy as Electrical Engineer with Shaw Savill, & British Phosphate Commission, 1955/1959, then settled ashore in Melbourne. Terence Williams.R538301.

Glyndwr
13th July 2008, 11:17
Welcome on board and greetings from Italy.* Just been for a walk on the beach and the sea is quite rough today.* Sent you a photo just to make you all jealous. I have only been a member for a few days and I can' wait to open the website when I get up in the morning.* An excellent facility and compliments to the SN Team.Glyn

gdynia
14th July 2008, 00:55
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage