Any old shipmates

Kenneth B. MacINNES
20th July 2008, 11:01
Hello all, I joined BP as Nav. App. 1964 and sailed with them deep sea until 1979. Since then been in the Offshore industry with BP, Scandive, Denholms, Brown and Root Marine, EMC, and Saipem. Now working with GONS

K urgess
20th July 2008, 11:46
Welcome aboard, Kenneth.
Plenty of the crew have similair CVs so you should find some you know.
Find your way around the ship and enjoy the trip.

roddy
20th July 2008, 12:32
Hi Kenny

How are you adapting to modern technology after 21? years on Bar Protector. Rumour has that you have now purchased a croft in Spain and are settling into a life of domestic bliss.

All the best

Roddy

Bruce Carson
20th July 2008, 12:54
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Kenneth.
You have already heard from one old shipmate and chances are you'll be hearing from more.
Good to have you onboard.

Bruce

R58484956
20th July 2008, 15:44
Greetings Ken and welcome to SN, enjoy the site and quite a few ex BTC lads on board. Bon voyage.

benjidog
20th July 2008, 17:55
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Kenneth B. MacINNES
20th July 2008, 20:32
Hi Kenny

How are you adapting to modern technology after 21? years on Bar Protector. Rumour has that you have now purchased a croft in Spain and are settling into a life of domestic bliss.

All the best

Roddy

Hi Roddy,
I wish I had bought a croft in Spain I would be tending to my grapes and fresh fruit instead of still being in the North Sea.
Have we sailed together before as I met so many on the Bar Protector

Ken

jasmacpm
20th July 2008, 21:20
Hi, Ken,
did you ever do a trip on the "Wellpark?" I seem to remember a 3rd Mate,with the same name on her, or maybe one of Denholms other fine vessels?

Jimmy.

gdynia
21st July 2008, 00:46
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

roddy
21st July 2008, 14:00
Hi Roddy,
I wish I had bought a croft in Spain I would be tending to my grapes and fresh fruit instead of still being in the North Sea.
Have we sailed together before as I met so many on the Bar Protector

Ken

Hi Kenny,

We did indeed sail together, on a BP job, on the Bar Protector, quite some years ago.

I have more recently taken over from your close friend Calum Alec, which should serve to prompt your grey cells into action.

All the very best

Roddy