hello

robert easdale
30th July 2008, 09:47
hello im bob easdale and im new to all this! Im looking to find old shipmates and friends, I started on the demeterton, chapman and willans of newcastle. Then i was in the benline for 20 years on lots of different ships. Finished on the container ships when the benline finished! Ive now been on the ferries for 16 years, p&o scottish ferries now with Northlink ferries! If you know me, please get in touch i would be happy to hear from u all again!

K urgess
30th July 2008, 09:50
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Bob.
I'm sure you'll find someone in the crew you sailed with or knows someone you do.
Find your way around the ship and join in.
Enjoy the trip.

GWB
30th July 2008, 09:51
welcome aboard sport have a great trip.

George

billyboy
30th July 2008, 10:28
Welcome aboard from the Philippines Bob. Enjoy all this great site has to offer.

Bruce Carson
30th July 2008, 12:17
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Bob
By now you've had a chance to see what SN is all about and I hope you are finding our site enjoyable.
Good to have you onboard.

Bruce

R58484956
30th July 2008, 19:17
Greetings Bob and welcome to SN from the south of England. Bon voyage.

gdynia
31st July 2008, 02:39
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

benjidog
31st July 2008, 17:38
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

bert thompson
31st July 2008, 20:16
Welcome Robert

Sure you will enjoy this wonderful site

Best wishes Bert

Harvey Williams
1st August 2008, 21:13
Welcome aboard Bob, hope you enjoy the trip on S.N. There one big happy family of which I am very proud to be a member. You sure have banged in some service there Bob, surely someone on here must know you or at least know of someone who does,I wish you well in your search. Meanwhile if I can be of any form of assistance, I do have a friendly listening ear, and my cabin door is always ajar when not on watch, pop in anytime Bob.
Harvey.

Onzie
2nd August 2008, 09:02
Rab Easdale, how you doing. An old drinking partner from the Broch. haven't seen you for a while. I moved from Union Grove, but still in the Broch.
I'm over in holland at the moment, but Alan ex Master Ben Loyal (Brazil) is joining today. I'll let him know what the crack is, and hopefully he will be in touch.
Catch up with you soon
Onzie