termes
23rd June 2005, 22:45
Hello everyboby.
Tonight I'm the newest member.
've large collection of reeferships, but this is a side hobby.
i've a large collection lighthouses on stamps too.
Mentioned to the slide show I saw the reefer _Reefer Manggis , as tanker , It sounds me strange, so I have more names. Wild Gannet, Vergina Reefer and Ionic Reefer,

Fairfield
24th June 2005, 10:21
Welcome on board! Hope you like what the site has to offer and look forward to sharing any contributions you might have.
Any questions I/m sure will be answered in some form by someone-there/s a fantastic amount of knowledge here.

Ron B Manderson
24th June 2005, 11:50
Welcome mate
Hope you enjoy the site and the good humour banter
Ron

julian anstis
24th June 2005, 11:54
Welcome aboard Termes,

Enjoy the site and our offerings.........look forward to seeing your reefers in the near future.

Julian

flyer682
24th June 2005, 14:07
Welcome aboard, Termes. Enjoy the site, we look forward to your contributions.
Please take the time to read the "Guidelines To Posting" thread in the Members Notice Board or Say Hello forums - it's there to help new Members.

24th June 2005, 22:56
Welcome from New Zealand Termes, enjoy the nostalgia.

Reefer Manggis was posted by a person called Tanker, he did not say the ship was a tanker.
Zelda
SHIPS CAT

:) Tanker gets me with that almost every time... AND I dont believe I can be the only one. So come on hands up. How many of you sit there looking at his pictures thinking.."Thats not a tanker, what's this guy on about ?"

Don't change your name Tanker, you're a star, I'll live with the confusion. (Thumb)
Dave

michael james
25th June 2005, 08:48
I too will miss the occasional confusion until he returns in September, he is a star !
and posts some great pics as well.

Welcome Termes a great and knowledgable site, you will enjoy.

Gedster
14th August 2005, 10:17
Hi Termes,

Wild Gannet was renamed Reefer Manggis then Ionic Reefer and finally Vergina Reefer.

I served on her in 1982 whilst she was still with P&O deep sea cargo division.

trotterdotpom
14th August 2005, 14:55
Hi Termes,

Wild Gannet was renamed Reefer Manggis then Ionic Reefer and finally Vergina Reefer.

I served on her in 1982 whilst she was still with P&O deep sea cargo division.

Definition of "cold comfort" - Vergina Reefer!

John T.

R58484956
14th August 2005, 21:32
Welcome Termes, and enjoy the site