City of Plymouth, 1993

fernandoalvarez
13th October 2017, 16:34
Hello,
I am Fernando Álvarez, journalist and content producer of "Equipo de Investigation ", a Spanish television program broadcast on" La Sexta TV ".

Every week we do a research television report focused on a specific topic. We are currently making a documentary on the case of the "Alcasser girls" of 1993, in particular, the search for the fugitive ANTONIO ANGLÉS MARTINS, the Assassin.
We are looking for the crew that was aboard the ship during that crossing with the intention of being able to interview them for our report. we know that Stephen Furness was the first officer, bosun, Gwylim Jones, sailor Jo Fanneghen, and second officer, Kevin McBride, whom I think you knew. I have seen in a forum that Kevin McBride passed away, but perhaps you have contact with your family. Or meet some of the other sailors discussed above. I would be very grateful if you could give me some information.

Due to our tight production schedule, I would be grateful if you could provide us with an answer as soon as possible so that we can move forward with our project.
I would also like to thank if anyone could call me at the number: 00 34 637774345, so I can provide details about the recording.

thans a lot!

Ian Hay
13th October 2017, 23:20
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcasser_Girls

^^^ This is what he is referring to

billyboy
14th October 2017, 00:12
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer.