hello from oz

dave beaumont
6th July 2005, 02:44
hello to all my name is dave beaumont from melbourne oz. ex m.n. early 70's. union castle common bros.avenue. hudson. look forward to more great photos and stories on site.

thunderd
6th July 2005, 02:56
hello to all my name is dave beaumont from melbourne oz. ex m.n. early 70's. union castle common bros.avenue. hudson. look forward to more great photos and stories on site.
Welcome to the site Dave if you're in to ships you'll never have a dull moment on this site. I live a bit south of you in Tassie.

Doug Rogers
6th July 2005, 04:12
Welcome aboard Dave, enjoy the site and the membership. Hope you have some photographs and experiences to tell us about. When you get time please read the thread "Guidelines to Posting" in either the Members Notice Board or Say Hello forums, that will assist you with your posting.

ramone
16th August 2005, 16:36
Hi Dave, My name is Ray Reynolds and I am from the West and am also ex Merchant Navy till late 70's.Also have a great interest in Union Castle.cheers,Ray

R58484956
16th August 2005, 18:53
Welcome Dave, another Union Castle man here (engineer) not the best companyI sailed with,got shangheid with them, sent to Belfast to bring ship back to UK, 3 days max: I was told, next saw the UK 11 months later,as you can gather I was not on the mail boats.