ships assistant

skibsassistent
18th October 2008, 20:01
Hello from a deep sea sailor onboard Maersk containers

Frank P
18th October 2008, 20:52
Welcome onboard skibsassistent, enjoy the site.

Cheers Frank

K urgess
18th October 2008, 20:54
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire.
Sounds like you are already signed on to another crew but will fit into our crew well.
Explore this ship and enjoy the voyage.

Gulpers
18th October 2008, 21:47
skibsassistent,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Harvey Williams
18th October 2008, 22:05
A very warm welcome from Wales Skibassistent, really hope you enjoy your trip with us, you are amongst friends here, some of the greatest guys you are ever likely to meet. Find yourself a berth, make your way to the Pig, and theres a cold one waiting with your name on it, ( well one can dream, cant they.)
Harvey.

bert thompson
18th October 2008, 22:24
Welcome. Hope you enjoy all that is offered on this addictive site
Best wishes
Bert.

Harvey Williams
18th October 2008, 22:47
TO GULPERS. Hello. I see by your intro that you live on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey, on loooking further I saw you class yourself as an " Ethnic Minority " I hope you dont mind me saying, but as a lifelong Ultra Proud North Walian, I in no way look on you as " Ethnic Minority " it makes you sound like an Alien entity, You are Sir most welcome to reside in our beautiful country, just as I hope I would be made welcome North of The Border in the Lovely Highlands, Us Celts have stood shoulder to shoulder throughout British History, and the hand of friendship prevails to this day. Whilst talking of, Anglesey tell me friend, are you far from the Llyn Alaw Reservoir?, whilst I was on leave from the Ships, I used to love a days Trout Fishing on the Alaw, Spin, Ledger,or Fly with my mate John, another Seafarer, if our leaves coincided , pack up fishing about 7-8 ish and drive back to Mold, call for a few pints in Bangor, a really great day, regardless of catch. Yes my Friend, you are very, very welcome to set you roots in my Beautiful Wales, as a U.K.Resident, NOT An ALIEN, Mulder and Scully are not on your tail as yet, so you must be O-K. As We Say. Croeseo Y Cymru, Friend. Welcome To Wales.
Harvey.

doric
19th October 2008, 10:55
Well spoken boyo, please don't hold it against me, but I am South Walian, born and bred in Swansea, served 1950/55 with Shaw Savill as (A) Elect. Engr., including The Royal Commonwealth Tour. Then joined British Phosphate Commission, served on Triaster, Triadic, 1955/59. Then settled in Melbourne Australia since 1959.

Iechyd Dda, Terence Williams. R538301.

R58484956
19th October 2008, 12:28
Greetings skibs assistent and welcome to SN from the south coast of England. Bon voyage.

billyboy
19th October 2008, 13:05
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

gdynia
19th October 2008, 16:19
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

benjidog
19th October 2008, 18:31
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

Bruce Carson
19th October 2008, 18:43
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
Make yourself at home and join in our friendly discussions at any time.

Bruce