deep six
23rd October 2008, 22:14
Hello Guys.
I have just become a new member of your excellent site.I am still at sea been working in towage for the past 22 years.Previous to that served on flower class corvettes ton class minesweepers and modern patrol boats diving support vessels and gas platforms.Looking forward to some good viewing(Thumb)

Bruce Carson
23rd October 2008, 22:19
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
I think you'll enjoy both our tugs and naval galleries and forums.

Bruce

non descript
23rd October 2008, 22:22
Deep Six, a warm welcome to you on your first posting. Thank you joining the community; please enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your further postings. (Thumb)

gdynia
23rd October 2008, 22:28
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

K urgess
23rd October 2008, 22:31
Welcome aboard, deep six.
Plenty of Grey Funnels and towage lads in the crew to get to know.
Find your way around and enjoy the trip.

bert thompson
23rd October 2008, 23:03
Welcome and sure you will enjoy all that is offered on this great site
Best wishes
Bert

Gulpers
23rd October 2008, 23:24
deep six,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Good luck! (Thumb)

benjidog
23rd October 2008, 23:56
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

billyboy
24th October 2008, 01:57
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

R58484956
24th October 2008, 10:38
Greetings DS and welcome to SN from one of the guys on the south coast. Bon voyage.

captainhermann
24th October 2008, 20:59
Hello, Deep Six
also a welcome from a German Salvageman who is also new here in the forum. I have been 42 Years at sea therefrom 22 Y. on Salvage Tugs as 1. Officer and Master and the last 15 Y.as a Master on Salvage Cranbarges. Very intresting work but now I'm retired since 10 Years.
I am looking for information over the Torry Canyon. She grounded at scilly islands.
I live in Cuxhaven Northern Germany close the North Sea. I have been very often in the UK around the coast and Scotland / Ireland. My son lived 5 years in Somerset and also his 2 children are born there. But now he is back. Most we go 1 time in the Year over to the UK and visit friends in Cornwall witch is a beautyful country.
I hope to get some contacts on this way in the forum