hi to all

THE ROOSTER
4th November 2008, 15:07
if there are any mistakes i,ll say sorry in advance as i,m a virgin forum silver
surfer. my daughter says i,m virgin on the rediculous and at the moment is
standing behind me issuing instructions. my daughter informs me that this is
a very interesting site and who am i to argue. hopefully i will soon be able
find my way arround the site and work out and how to get some photos
on here.
be lucky arthur

Gulpers
4th November 2008, 15:12
Arthur,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Good luck! (Thumb)

Keep at it, you will be a wizz on the keyboard before long! (Applause)

Bruce Carson
4th November 2008, 15:30
Arthur, from Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
It's almost certain that, after browsing through our site, you will agree with your daughter.(Thumb)

Bruc

gdynia
4th November 2008, 15:39
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

non descript
4th November 2008, 16:07
Arthur, a warm welcome to you and well done for your initial posting. Thank you for joining the community.Please enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. (Thumb)

R58484956
4th November 2008, 16:11
Greetings Arthur and welcome to SN. Enjoy the site and bon voyage.

K urgess
4th November 2008, 18:16
Welcome aboard, Arthur.
We all have to start somewhere and joining this crew is the best way to go about it.
Exploring the ship is very addictive however so prepare to get lost in nostalgia.
Enjoy the trip.

bert thompson
4th November 2008, 21:32
Welcome Arthur to this wonderful addictive site
Best wishes
Bert.

Derek Roger
4th November 2008, 21:35
A Warm welcome from Canada . Cheers Derek

billyboy
4th November 2008, 23:03
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

benjidog
5th November 2008, 00:16
Welcome from Lancashire Arthur.

I am sure you will soon get the hang of things and be able to find your way around without help.

If you get stuck, please contact a Moderator - we will do our best to help you. You can send one of us a Private Message (see top right of screen). Our names appear in Red on the logged on members screen.

doric
5th November 2008, 10:16
Arthur, welcome aboard this great ship, greetings from Melbourne Australia, great crew, great Captain, you will enjoy it, there is a wealth of seafaring knowledge here. Iechyd Dda!, ( born Swansea ). Terence Williams.(A)