Hello everybody

brs
13th November 2008, 10:00
I live in Sweden and has been working at sea since 1962. I am now trying to find some information about the ships where I have been working.
Some of them are easy to find, but there is a couple of them that I can´t find at all.
They are:
m/v TANGELO. Built 1974 at Nylands Mek Verksted in Norway. Yard No. 656
Owner. Glazzon & Heronchoice Ltd Glaskow. Later she was named Atlantic Ocean, Republica del Ecuador, Irish Sea, Irish Sea II, but who were the owners ??
m/s EBBA VICTOR. Built 1964 at Fredrikshavn Vaerft & Tördock A/S Denmark Yard No. 241. Later renamed Svendborgsund, Nettelill, Ebba Victor. As Nettelill and Ebba Victor she had swedish owners but she was built for Danish owners, but who ?

I hope someone can help me.

Regards
brs

billyboy
13th November 2008, 10:20
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer. Sure someone will be along shortly with the information you seek

R58484956
13th November 2008, 10:31
Hello BRS and welcome to SN from the south of England. Bon voyage.

bert thompson
13th November 2008, 10:52
Welcome brs to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

K urgess
13th November 2008, 11:48
Welcome aboard from northern England.
I'm sure the crew will be able to help.
Meanwhile explore the ship and ha en bra resa.

Gulpers
13th November 2008, 20:57
brs,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
I am also sure that someone will be able to help with your query – in the meantime have a good look around the site. (Thumb)

benjidog
13th November 2008, 23:10
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you enjoyed the site.

Derek Roger
13th November 2008, 23:27
Welcome from Canada ; enjoy the site . I am sure someone will be able to help you .
Kind Regards Derek

billyboy
13th November 2008, 23:57
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Bruce Carson
14th November 2008, 01:32
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
Chances are our members will come through with the details you are looking for.

Bruce