Hello

kenji
18th November 2008, 09:52
hello, i,m kenji and i have just found this site. real name is kenneth chapman and i am ex elders [sulaco] turnbull scott and safmarine.... an awful long time ago. love the site and all the memories.

K urgess
18th November 2008, 10:57
Welcome aboard, Ken.
Easy ship to love but beware, it's very addictive.
You won't want to sign off again.
Have a good trip.

R58484956
18th November 2008, 11:27
Greetings Ken and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

fred henderson
18th November 2008, 13:09
A warm welcome Ken. We look forward to your participation in our activities.

Fred(Thumb)

Gulpers
18th November 2008, 13:30
Kenneth,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Good luck! (Thumb)

Bruce Carson
18th November 2008, 13:32
Kenji, from Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
It's nice to hear you're enjoying the site--join in our friendly discussions at any time.

Bruce

bert thompson
18th November 2008, 20:15
Welcome Ken to this wonderful site
Best wishes
Bert.

benjidog
18th November 2008, 22:27
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

JohnBP
18th November 2008, 23:03
Welcome from Canada.....

gdynia
19th November 2008, 03:09
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

kenji
29th November 2008, 09:57
have been AWOL for a couple of weeks and haven't had time t post again. many thanks for all the welcomes, deeply appreciated. i will most certainly try to be an active member and i will slowly find my way around, i hope. the trouble for me is to recall the names of some of my old shipmates and see if they are still around.
i was particularly keen to folow up on the fate of the 'eastgate' and i now have the info regarding the last days of this vessel. especially sad to hear that three chaps died in the tragedy.

seanmac
28th December 2008, 14:10
have been AWOL for a couple of weeks and haven't had time t post again. many thanks for all the welcomes, deeply appreciated. i will most certainly try to be an active member and i will slowly find my way around, i hope. the trouble for me is to recall the names of some of my old shipmates and see if they are still around.
i was particularly keen to folow up on the fate of the 'eastgate' and i now have the info regarding the last days of this vessel. especially sad to hear that three chaps died in the tragedy.

Hi Kenji,Iwould be very intrested in any information regarding the last days of the eastgate,Seanmac