Hello from Keld, Kalundborg Denmark

Keld Jensen Kalundborg DK
19th November 2008, 17:07
Were looking for info about my old company Sivomar in Abidjan, and in this connection remembered BANDAMA and TAABO - they were first on charter and later owned by SIVOMAR - I spend a very nice time onboard in the period from 1980 to end 1983 - These ships were originally owned by Silver Line in UK - in case any of you can cope up with information about the english officers at that time i will be very happy

K urgess
19th November 2008, 17:31
Welcome aboard, Keld.
I'm sure someone in the crew will be able to help.
Enjoy the voyage.

Bruce Carson
19th November 2008, 17:42
Keld, from Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
Our members usually come forward with the desired information.

Bruce

Fieldsy
19th November 2008, 18:08
Were looking for info about my old company Sivomar in Abidjan, and in this connection remembered BANDAMA and TAABO - they were first on charter and later owned by SIVOMAR - I spend a very nice time onboard in the period from 1980 to end 1983 - These ships were originally owned by Silver Line in UK - in case any of you can cope up with information about the english officers at that time i will be very happy

Hi Keld,
Once went to Kalundborg on the MV Strategist. Had a great time there and even managed a day trip to Copenhagen by train - where the Strategist was built at the B&W yard.

Welcome to the site.

Cheers,

Kevin

billyboy
19th November 2008, 20:04
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

bert thompson
19th November 2008, 21:22
Welcome Keld to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

benjidog
19th November 2008, 22:10
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

gdynia
20th November 2008, 07:10
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

R58484956
20th November 2008, 09:43
Greetings Keld and welcome to SN from the south of England. Bon voyage.

Gulpers
20th November 2008, 11:07
Keld,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
I am also sure that someone will be able to help with your query in the meantime have a good look around the site. (Thumb)