Hi to all

Ron Davies
30th December 2008, 18:47
Just to say hello to all members. Am looking forward to browsing through and exchanging info with you all. I am not an ex seafarer, but was a ships agent with Stephenson Clarke/Cory at Ipswich, Tilbury and Felixstowe from 1970, when there was still a British Merchant Navy. Have great memories of the colliers which we handled in Ipswich, and knew many great characters who sailed in them. Likewise Esso and Shell Mex & BP and Everard coastal tankers. Have since worked in Ships operations for Navios, Waveney Marine (always a talking point as were a little controversial in their methods), and Zodiac (..) .

Cheers, Ron

fred henderson
30th December 2008, 18:51
A warm welcome Ron. I hope that you will make full use of your membership and join in our activities and debates.

Fred(Thumb)

K urgess
30th December 2008, 19:03
Welcome to the crew, Ron.
I'm sure you'll be able to post quite a bit once you find your way around the ship.
Enjoy the voyage.

non descript
30th December 2008, 19:12
Ron, a warm welcome to you, and thank you for joining the site, and we very much look forward to your further postings in due course. (Thumb)

billyboy
30th December 2008, 22:01
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Steve Woodward
30th December 2008, 22:29
Ron,
Welcome to SN from Suffolk, the seasons greetings, enjoy your time with us
Steve

Bruce Carson
30th December 2008, 22:46
Ron, from Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, it's good to have you onboard.
We'll be looking forward to your future postings, thanks for joining our site.

Bruce

benjidog
30th December 2008, 23:04
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

bert thompson
31st December 2008, 15:19
Welcome Ron to this wonderful site
Best wishes
Bert.

Derek Roger
31st December 2008, 15:54
Welcome from Canada Ron . Enjoy the voyage .

Cheers Derek

gdynia
1st January 2009, 04:43
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

Ron Davies
1st January 2009, 13:09
Thanks very much to you all for your kind welcome. I look forward to exploring the whole site and seeing what everybody is interested in

Cheers, Ron

R58484956
1st January 2009, 14:26
Greetings Ron and welcome to SN. Happy new year and bon voyage.

Gulpers
3rd January 2009, 15:42
Ron,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)