ulises

ulises
13th February 2018, 13:42
Hi,.. I am an enthusiast of Scottish and Northern coastal shipping and i also build model tugs and coasters/puffers.Would any of the forum members be able to give any info re Silloth/Isle of Man/Dublin passenger ferry in the 1930's. called "Asseroe or "Yarrow". The boat plied between these ports with passengers+ Cattle, was well known locally in Cumbria and Carlisle. My reasons for asking relate to the company who built/ owned the vessel in question and the possibility of obtaining original plan drawings for a perceived scratch build model project. Cheers for that.

cueball44
13th February 2018, 14:41
Hi,.. I am an enthusiast of Scottish and Northern coastal shipping and i also build model tugs and coasters/puffers.Would any of the forum members be able to give any info re Silloth/Isle of Man/Dublin passenger ferry in the 1930's. called "Asseroe or "Yarrow". The boat plied between these ports with passengers+ Cattle, was well known locally in Cumbria and Carlisle. My reasons for asking relate to the company who built/ owned the vessel in question and the possibility of obtaining original plan drawings for a perceived scratch build model project. Cheers for that.Have you had a look at the 'Model Ships' in the Gallery ?. Maybe some of the model makers could help you. (Thumb)

billyboy
14th February 2018, 09:17
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer