Hello everyone

Waterboatman
22nd February 2018, 08:32
I thought I had introduced myself already but can't seem to find the evidence. Well, here goes again.

I was idly looking for BP Tanker information and stumbled across this site. I was delighted and surprised when someone supposedly had the bell off the "British Hero" - my first ship and a bell I became most familiar with over my initial 6 months at sea.

Looking forward to learning and sharing all sorts of nostalgia as I am now reduced to the odd potter on a fresh water lake or inland, near coastal waterway.

tsell
22nd February 2018, 09:02
I thought I had introduced myself already but can't seem to find the evidence. Well, here goes again.

I was idly looking for BP Tanker information and stumbled across this site. I was delighted and surprised when someone supposedly had the bell off the "British Hero" - my first ship and a bell I became most familiar with over my initial 6 months at sea.

Looking forward to learning and sharing all sorts of nostalgia as I am now reduced to the odd potter on a fresh water lake or inland, near coastal waterway.

Welcome to this great nostalgia site, from Oz, you will find plenty here to keep you occupied and we hope you'll join in and tell us a bit about yourself.

Cheers

Taff

billyboy
22nd February 2018, 10:49
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer