Trying to post

crazygal
10th March 2018, 20:19
Hi
I am new on here. My family were all MN, if I can work out how to do it, then I shall hopefully be able to post some photos.
Some of you out there may have sailed certainly with my Dad and brother.

tsell
11th March 2018, 05:35
Hi
I am new on here. My family were all MN, if I can work out how to do it, then I shall hopefully be able to post some photos.
Some of you out there may have sailed certainly with my Dad and brother.

Welcome to our great site crazygal (are you really?). If you post some detail about your relatives, someone is bound to help you. As for posting pics, I'm the wrong bloke to give you that advice, but somebody will.(Thumb)

Cheers from Oz,

Taff

crazygal
11th March 2018, 08:16
[QUOTE=tsell;2824001]Welcome to our great site crazygal (are you really?). If you post some detail about your relatives, someone is bound to help you. As for posting pics, I'm the wrong bloke to give you that advice, but somebody will.(Thumb)

Cheers from Oz,

Taff[

Hi Taff
I have slowly worked my way around , but when trying to post photos, it says they are too big. In time I shall work this out I am sure. My family were MN, so I have a few photos from ships, hopefully I can share with the site and keep the memories alive. Take care.

jg grant
11th March 2018, 08:26
Hello from NZ and welcome. Lots of clued up people on this site. Regards.

tsell
11th March 2018, 10:59
Hello from NZ and welcome. Lots of clued up people on this site. Regards.

... and neither of us is one of them!!(POP)(POP)

Taff

BobClay
11th March 2018, 13:08
If you go to the gallery page you'll see this header:

Max of 6 photos in a 24hr period. REMEMBER COPYRIGHT LAWS - IF YOU REGULARLY UPLOAD 'WEB FINDS' TO OUR GALLERY WE WILL DELETE THE IMAGES AND BAN YOU!! Don't be a photo thief!! Upload no wider than 1024 pixels under 500kb

So you might have to resize your picture files in order to upload them. Hope this helps. :D

crazygal
12th March 2018, 08:50
... and neither of us is one of them!!(POP)(POP)

Taff

Excellent! In my case spot on. Have a good day.

crazygal
12th March 2018, 08:52
If you go to the gallery page you'll see this header:

Max of 6 photos in a 24hr period. REMEMBER COPYRIGHT LAWS - IF YOU REGULARLY UPLOAD 'WEB FINDS' TO OUR GALLERY WE WILL DELETE THE IMAGES AND BAN YOU!! Don't be a photo thief!! Upload no wider than 1024 pixels under 500kb

So you might have to resize your picture files in order to upload them. Hope this helps. :D
Awww! Thank you. I have photos of my own to share.
I managed to post one in a thread about MV Motagua, hopefully somebody out there will see it. Great to be able to share with like minded people.

billyboy
17th March 2018, 05:23
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer.

crazygal
17th March 2018, 06:08
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer.

Thank you and full steam ahead, looking forward to hearing people’s stories.Great memories I am sure.

tsell
17th March 2018, 10:54
(Read)Thank you and full steam ahead, looking forward to hearing people’s stories.Great memories I am sure.

Hi again, crazygal, if you are looking for stories from our members, you will find a mix of tales in the 'Tusitala: Tell Us Your Tales', thread.
If you are a reader, then you could begin to follow the amazing adventures of myself and two other shipmates, in South America: 'BAHIA BLANCA adventures'. As a few ladies have said, "Good bedtime reading." Both threads are in the Pig & Whistle forum. (Read)

Good reading,

Taff