Hello Everyone

brandane69
10th April 2018, 06:24
I have been member here for years but today for some reason SN did not recognise my user name - password or email address ~ so decided to create new profile ~ I am brandane ~ and for those who have never heard of the name ~ it is a native of Bute which consists of the islands of Arran, Bute and Cumbrae in the Firth of Clyde on west coast of Scotland

tsell
10th April 2018, 07:55
I have been member here for years but today for some reason SN did not recognise my user name - password or email address ~ so decided to create new profile ~ I am brandane ~ and for those who have never heard of the name ~ it is a native of Bute which consists of the islands of Arran, Bute and Cumbrae in the Firth of Clyde on west coast of Scotland

G'day from Oz, mate! Welcome back - few members have had similar complaints, but does it occur when you have the 'remember me' box ticked?
I can sometimes be in the middle of a post when I drop out and am asked to log in. However, if I wait until my username and password show (not in text though) I just tick the box again and I'm in. Anyways, you're in, so what the hell??

Cheers,

Taff

billyboy
11th April 2018, 09:38
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer