just learnt about this site ,,

samonaship
9th May 2018, 20:24
ive just retired from seagoing after 46 years onboard ,,and I would do it all again ,but sadly not in these times as I think the job has gone to ratshit ,,think ive got out just in time ,, health and safety way over the top ,but I understand it in this claim/claim/claim society ,,I sailed on ,,,sand wyvern ,,norleader,,deepstone ,,marinestone ,,nabstone ,,arco severn ,,arco trent ,,arco humber ,,arco arun ,,arco avon ,,arco beck ,,arco dee ,,,,,over and out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

billyboy
17th May 2018, 07:09
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

tsell
17th May 2018, 10:57
ive just retired from seagoing after 46 years onboard ,,and I would do it all again ,but sadly not in these times as I think the job has gone to ratshit ,,think ive got out just in time ,, health and safety way over the top ,but I understand it in this claim/claim/claim society ,,I sailed on ,,,sand wyvern ,,norleader,,deepstone ,,marinestone ,,nabstone ,,arco severn ,,arco trent ,,arco humber ,,arco arun ,,arco avon ,,arco beck ,,arco dee ,,,,,over and out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Welcome, Sam, looks like you deserve a rest after that impressive career. You'll find plenty aboard SN to keep you occupied, as it does me, although I set aside ten minutes every Sunday morning to talk to my wife.

All the best,

Taff