Greetings From Isle of Wight

Sh1pwatcher
27th May 2018, 18:37
Hello all I have just joined this great forum, I am an avid follower of shipping of all kinds and love to find out their histories. Hopefully I get photos of the ships I see.

Samsette
27th May 2018, 21:27
The Gallery on here is a real gem, with global contributors that make it a
truly international - dare I say world class source of information from our maritime historians. Not only great photos of ships but, the works of accomplished marine artists to please the eye. I nearly forgot to mention the ship model thread with its exhibits - all great stuff.

ART6
27th May 2018, 22:18
Hello all I have just joined this great forum, I am an avid follower of shipping of all kinds and love to find out their histories. Hopefully I get photos of the ships I see.

As an IoW ex-pat, welcome aboard! A few more of us and we could start a Corkhead's forum. (Bounce)

kauvaka
28th May 2018, 06:51
I think we are known as caulkheads Art though I am sure some of my teachers at Sandown C of E School 70 years ago may have thought me a corkhead.

kauvaka
28th May 2018, 06:52
I think we are known as Caulkheads Art6 though I am sure some of my teachers at Sandown C of E School 70 years ago may have thought me a corkhead.

Frank P
28th May 2018, 11:18
Welcome onboard, enjoy the site..

Cheers Frank

billyboy
30th May 2018, 11:33
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer.

vectiscol
2nd June 2018, 22:26
Hail and welcome, fellow Vectensian!