MV Goldcreek

chicoull
6th June 2018, 13:18
Hi All, What a great site you have!!! I have been tracing my father's Merchant Navy career and sourced images of the Nordic Queen, the Portwood, The Wrenwood, the Dona Flora and the Islesman. The other ship he spent time on during the early 50's was the Goldcreek. It had a number of name changes thru the years, starting as Empire Creek, then Springcreek, then Goldcreek, then Milborne, then Georgios and finally Ulysses. I would love a pic of it to surprise him, but have had no luck so far - anybody know where I might find her? Kind regards, Charles Coull

cueball44
6th June 2018, 13:33
Spring Creek >

chicoull
6th June 2018, 13:57
Many thanks for such a prompt reply!! I searched all morning, for you to produce a pic in about 10 seconds!! My father will be chuffed. Many thanks again. Charles

cueball44
6th June 2018, 14:03
Many thanks for such a prompt reply!! I searched all morning, for you to produce a pic in about 10 seconds!! My father will be chuffed. Many thanks again. CharlesNo problem. Hope it makes your Dad happy. Enjoy your day. (Thumb)

billyboy
15th June 2018, 12:48
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer