Peggy

peggy
5th June 2009, 22:00
Just love Tugboats. My husband Ron is a Miniature Tugboat builder.He has built 2 of them so far & the third one is almost completed. I love the results of the last tugboat,it is a work of art I enjoy watching the whole process except the mess made from sanding.When Ron needs a specific part,sometimes,he uses odd found items to make clever parts for the boats. I also like the old sailing ships. We look forward to communicating with others connected to miniature boats. Ron's sidekick, Peggy.

K urgess
5th June 2009, 22:04
Welcome aboard from northern England, Peggy.
Plenty of modellers in the crew and good modelling sections aboard this ship.
Enjoy the voyage.

non descript
5th June 2009, 22:50
Peggy, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and thank you for your first posting; do enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage. (Thumb)

billyboy
5th June 2009, 23:03
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

benjidog
5th June 2009, 23:29
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

John Rogers
5th June 2009, 23:49
Welcome to the site Peggy,there is plenty to see and hear on this board. Caution!!when you hear a person being called Peggy that is a name of a deck Boy usually on his first trip, and his job most of the time was bringing the food from the galley to the crews mess.

John.

gdynia
6th June 2009, 02:05
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

tsell
6th June 2009, 06:53
Hi, Peggy, welcome aboard from Australia.
I am sure that you and your 'sidekick' will enjoy this great site as much as I do.

Taffy R556959 (Ex Peggy)

bert thompson
6th June 2009, 09:31
Welcome Peggy to this wonderful,addictive site
Best wishes
Bert.

R58484956
6th June 2009, 11:53
Greetings Peggy and a warm welcome to SN. Bon voyage.