charlie king cook

charlie king
30th June 2009, 10:23
Hi i am charlie king ships cook still at sea working for forland shipping was with OCL eighteen years.would like to talk to any old ship mates

billyboy
30th June 2009, 10:30
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

K urgess
30th June 2009, 11:02
Welcome to the crew, Charlie.
Find your way around the ship and have a good trip.

R58484956
30th June 2009, 16:13
Greetings Charlie and welcome to SN on your first posting. Bon voyage.

bert thompson
30th June 2009, 20:39
Welcome Charlie. Sure you will soon find old shipmates on this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

James_C
30th June 2009, 22:17
Hello Charlie,
Which one are you on now, Hartland or Anvil?
I think I sailed with you for a month or so on the Hartland in 2007. Seem to recall you paid off early doors and Tim Heap took your place, luckily I departed a couple of days later myself!

mcgurggle
30th June 2009, 22:42
Wot about ye Charlie! Greetings from Co. Antrim. Have a good trip.
McG

benjidog
30th June 2009, 23:42
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

gerry o
5th July 2009, 08:16
Hi i am charlie king ships cook still at sea working for forland shipping was with OCL eighteen years.would like to talk to any old ship mates

Hi Charlie how's it going i sailed with you as your second cook i think it was on the Morton bay the old act 2 if i recall i think it was a week or ten days and what a slave driver you were ha.ha. im still at sea my self i work for the fisheriess up in scotland anyway good luck and good to hear from you.[=P] (==D) (Thumb) go into ocl box boats and there are a few blokes that you know(Jester)

gdynia
5th July 2009, 21:31
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

Lofty Shears
8th July 2009, 10:47
Howdo Charlie
not sure if I sailed with you, lots of wine has flowed!!, welcome to the forum.
check out the Bay Boats threads.
regards

Lofty

frankie boy
8th July 2009, 22:45
[=P] hello charlie. its shane kujawiak, a name u wont forget. sailed with u on the liverpool bay. yes plenty of ale was drank. i olso met u in newcastle when we joined the seki pine, but i walked off and came home , yes i do regret it mate. keep intouch mate.

stevie burgess
8th July 2009, 23:02
Hi Charlie,How's things mate? Glad to have you aboard,plenty of ex OCL guys here. Sailed with you quite a few times eh! Enjoy the site. Catch up with you soon mate.