Hello

rightrack
18th July 2009, 09:48
Hi, I am a new member, this is a great site, everything any one could want, from a nautical aspect.
My interest is Freighter Travel, but the first Ship I sailed on was the Georgic to the Far East when I was in the Armed Forces, the next was the Austorias to return to the U.K. and I have been hooked ever since, mainly with Freighter Travel, Have done a few trips around Europe Med etc. with Grimaldi and Bank Line, Also travelled on a couple of Russian Ships when they came into Fremantle. Also did a trip from Fremantle Australia to Barcelona with a [email protected] Freighter, this was interesting as we broke down 3 times, it extended the trip by about a week so I wasn,t complaining.Now thinking of travelling on a CMA CGM, round the world, maybe my last big trip who knows.I wonder if anyone out there has travelled with this line.

non descript
18th July 2009, 10:28
rightrack, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and thank you for your posting; there will surely be a few folk on here who can help and advise. Do please enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage. (Thumb)

R58484956
18th July 2009, 10:39
Greetings Trevor and welcome to SN. You have certainly got in some sea time. Bon voyage.

Steve Woodward
18th July 2009, 10:59
Right track,
Welcome to SN from East Yorkshire, thats an interesting intro, I'm pretty sure someone will come up with some info. Enjoy your time with us
Steve

K urgess
18th July 2009, 12:53
Welcome aboard from northern England
Get to know the crew, find your way around the ship and enjoy the voyage.

benjidog
18th July 2009, 16:13
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

GWB
18th July 2009, 16:36
Welcome aboard from Brisbane enjoy the trip,

GWB

gdynia
19th July 2009, 02:08
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

billyboy
19th July 2009, 10:32
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer