hello im ex houlders 72 to 78

nikroots
1st August 2009, 22:44
I am trying to find any old friends who sailed with me between 1972 and 1978 when i was a deck cadet and 3rd mate with houlder bros.

benjidog
1st August 2009, 23:12
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

MARINEJOCKY
1st August 2009, 23:47
nikroots,

Welcome to the site.

I sailed with Houlders in the 70's and hav emade contact with numerous folk I thought I would never hear from again.

If you search around you will find other Houlders guys and look down the Forum thread and you will find an area dedicated just to Houlders.

K urgess
2nd August 2009, 00:06
Welcome aboard from northern England.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good trip.

nikroots
2nd August 2009, 05:16
nikroots,

Welcome to the site.

I sailed with Houlders in the 70's and hav emade contact with numerous folk I thought I would never hear from again.

If you search around you will find other Houlders guys and look down the Forum thread and you will find an area dedicated just to Houlders.

thanks very much it would be great to hear from some old friends those were really good times wnd experiences which i will always remember

non descript
2nd August 2009, 08:08
Nikroots, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and thank you for your postings - you will find more than a few kindred spirits on here. Do enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage. (Thumb)

vasco
2nd August 2009, 09:05
Welcome,

We have a few ships in common, check my profile for the dates. fear not, there will be blokes you know here.

John

R58484956
2nd August 2009, 10:47
Greetings Nikroots and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.