Raw to J-Peg

Phill
13th August 2018, 14:02
just got a new Canon 200D, Unfortunately the Raw pics are tinged pink, is there freely available a converter from Raw to J-Peg.(Cloud)
Phill

Mad Landsman
13th August 2018, 16:45
It sounds like you have a problem with your white balance - I should check that first.
Your Canon can be set to shoot RAW (CR2) simultaneous with jpeg so that you can use either when you come to process them.
Do a web search for 'CR2 to jpg converter (free)' - there are plenty out there.
but bear in mind that RAW images are different from make to make of camera.

Farmer John
13th August 2018, 17:38
I think the software that came with your camera should do what you want. The instructions are not provided except as a computer document. My Canon came with Digital Photo Professional and Zoom browser.

Phill
13th August 2018, 20:06
My camera also came with professional and zoom browzer, but the computer dont recognise tbe files possibly a tad to old,

Mad Landsman
13th August 2018, 20:27
You can download the software from the Canon website - available in many different flavours of operating system. (Sometimes the site is actually clever enough to know what you computer is running, but if that fails you can select manually).

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos-200d.aspx?type=software&language=&os=WINDOWS%2010%20(64-bit)

Phill
14th August 2018, 10:58
Thank you will try to load again ;touch wood?

David Wilcockson
14th August 2018, 16:30
Try using the photo microsoft app that is already installed, accessed via the windows icon, very bottom left of screen. Could be different on other systems I suppose, but worth a try.

Kneth
17th August 2018, 03:16
Here is another software I found Easy2Convert RAW to JPG. I hope it helps.
http://www.easy2convert.com/raw2jpg/

Snapperdownunder
18th August 2018, 03:17
just got a new Canon 200D, Unfortunately the Raw pics are tinged pink, is there freely available a converter from Raw to J-Peg.(Cloud)
Phill

Not sure how this relates to the topic of this site but.....
Check/adjust the white balance set on the camera before shooting or eliminate the colour cast in post processing in Photoshop or whichever processing software you use.

Phill
18th August 2018, 10:20
thank you for all your hep, just re-installed Digital Photo Professional, and it works, but not on other programs, will need to update later, But; Jpeg is proving better quality????,
Phill