union castle

Old Se Dog
15th September 2018, 22:40
pretty strange for a newbie - to come on to this site - see a tread - respond to one - ask to make contact via private message for further chatting - to give out a private email - and then get fob of - as the original thread was posted ions ago - and the person - wants no more time on the subject --- why start one and or if you have what you wanted the delete the thread altogether ....(Whaaa)(Whaaa)(Whaaa)(Whaaa)

Robert Hilton
16th September 2018, 08:38
pretty strange for a newbie - to come on to this site - see a tread - respond to one - ask to make contact via private message for further chatting - to give out a private email - and then get fob of - as the original thread was posted ions ago - and the person - wants no more time on the subject --- why start one and or if you have what you wanted the delete the thread altogether ....(Whaaa)(Whaaa)(Whaaa)(Whaaa)

We don't all show such detailed consideration as you would wish for. There's no law that we should be courteous, but I hope I am. That's as far as it goes.

Old Se Dog
16th September 2018, 09:50
We don't all show such detailed consideration as you would wish for. There's no law that we should be courteous, but I hope I am. That's as far as it goes.

thank you for the reply - and a closing point - no there is no law at being courteous - and considerate - however good manners is all that is required - yes you are courteous - but seaman as a whole .... i leave you with that - good sailing to you SIR!

Chris Isaac
16th September 2018, 10:18
What on earth does this have to do with Union-Castle?