east to west all is best-good morning Santa

david freeman
24th December 2018, 08:31
Happy Christmas all, I am just about to contact, great grand children here in the UK, and ask if they have been on the 'web' to follow 'SANTA's' travels.
Those early mornings, shrieks of laughter, all those carrots, mince pies and tot or too of milk to drink. Its all family fun!!!!(==D)

Varley
24th December 2018, 10:30
I fear they will be disappointed. The police have released a description of the 'drone' crashed at Gatwick. Red colour, carrying many gaily wrapped packages in a sack, a fat white haired old man is helping them with their enquiries and a number of reindeer have had to be humanely destroyed. There is talk also of breath smelling of sherry and a failed breath test.

Robert Hilton
24th December 2018, 16:04
One November, as I approached a checkout in Tesco's, some fool mentioned Christmas and I quipped, "Father Christmas no longer believes in children."
A young girl, probably in early teens looked horrified and asked, "Is it true?"
I explained that it was a joke, but what did she think I said? Most young people are such smart Alecs these days.

A little lad in Dundalk asked me, "Are you Santy?" It took me a moment to reply, but I came up with, "No I'm his brother. I go to sea and earn our keep so that he can stay and deal with the presents." His mother looked quite chuffed. I don't always get away with it.

Samsette
25th December 2018, 02:33
.................................................. .......................................

A little lad in Dundalk asked me, "Are you Santy?" It took me a moment to reply, but I came up with, "No I'm his brother. I go to sea and earn our keep so that he can stay and deal with the presents." His mother looked quite chuffed. I don't always get away with it.

That little lad will forever boast that he met Santy's brother. I love it!(Thumb)