C G Miller

C G MILLER
2nd September 2009, 12:16
My name is Charles Miller I was recently told about shipsnostalgia and encouraged to join. Also recently I have taken on the editorship of "Bilge & Funnel" the news letter of the Bay of Plenty Branch of the New Zealand Ship & Marine Society. The society members meet monthly and cover a diverse field of shipping and marine activities. My job is to collate recent and topical information for the news letter as well as print anecdotes of times past.
Whilst there are a few members who are still working the majority are retirees but they like to be kept up to date with events happening locally and world wide. Hence my reason to join is to see if I can glean tit bits from here and there that may be able to be published. Due acknowledgement is always given to any matter printed.

C G Miller.

billyboy
2nd September 2009, 12:24
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. enjoy all this great site has to offer

K urgess
2nd September 2009, 13:03
Welcome aboard from northern England, Charles.
You're sure to find a lot of interest as you wander around our ship.
Get to know the crew and have an enjoyable voyage.

non descript
2nd September 2009, 13:41
Charles, A warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and a first posting - Enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. (Thumb)

R58484956
2nd September 2009, 13:51
Greetings Charlie and welcome to SN from the south of England.Enjoy the site and bon voyage.

bert thompson
2nd September 2009, 15:43
Welcome Charles to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

benjidog
2nd September 2009, 23:19
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.