steve mclean [stevie bradford]

steve mclean
3rd September 2009, 02:24
hi steve mclean here ex old oriana [=P] U GANG AND L/MAN nickname stevie bradford then 10 years north sea ferrys (Thumb) now RFA (Cloud) gravesend end of 74 to jan or feb 75 uk 025850

non descript
3rd September 2009, 07:10
Steve, A warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and a first posting - Enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. (Thumb)

billyboy
3rd September 2009, 07:55
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

bert thompson
3rd September 2009, 08:11
Welcome Steve to this wonderful site
Best wishes
Bert.

steve mclean
3rd September 2009, 09:14
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

hi mate thanks for the mess so u in pi me i stay thailand when on leave only got 12 days left then back to sea been here 3 months so not bad bye steve mac

R58484956
3rd September 2009, 10:51
Greetings Steve and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

benjidog
3rd September 2009, 21:59
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

adrianvare
5th September 2009, 09:22
Do you remember Paul Hibbert on the U gang

steve mclean
6th September 2009, 02:47
name rings a bell i was on the gang a few time with roman . tosh. morbid.ect when we got to aus i change jobs with boby tailor linen keeper then laundry to the end now back laundry rfa(Cloud) bye steve

gdynia
6th September 2009, 04:01
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

Mick Spear
6th September 2009, 13:23
Glad you found the site Steve. See you for a bevy soon.
Mick S

Mick Spear
6th September 2009, 13:24
Do you remember Paul Hibbert on the U gang
Was Paul from Torquay and fond of Gin?
Mick S

adrianvare
8th September 2009, 08:57
Paul was from Tiverton ,Devon , liked Gin . and Queer as a fish

steve mclean
8th September 2009, 09:19

yeh micky spears remebers him when me not thailand or ship ihave a flat in torquay devon

Mick Spear
8th September 2009, 09:22

I remember him 1991 on RFA REGENT. The lads named him 'Roger Mellie the man on the telly' a character from Viz Magazine. Paul thought of himself as looking like Gene Hackman! He was character, got sacked that trip for punching the chinese laundryman following a row over the last bottle of Gin! Made to look worse because of a big ring he had on his finger left a mark! Yes, he was queer as a fish. Would he still be around nowadays?
Mick S

adrianvare
8th September 2009, 20:51
Pauls dead now --gin got him in the end

jerrybeirne
16th September 2009, 13:06
sounds like the stevie bradford i knew on the oriana and canberra. do you remember going up the road in suva to captain cook's bar and having a drink with foxey and her friends?
love to hear from you,
jerry in thailand.

steve mclean
17th September 2009, 06:09
sounds like the stevie bradford i knew on the oriana and canberra. do you remember going up the road in suva to captain cook's bar and having a drink with foxey and her friends?
love to hear from you,
jerry in thailand.

foxey more then just a drink (Hippy) how it going out in thailand dont u wish u in the RFA (Cloud) with me anyway c u a pint next time(Pint)