Does anyone remeber me???

Don Wilson
3rd September 2009, 09:37
Just signed up to the forum. I worked the sea going tugs in the 60's and early 70's with United Towing.

Would be intersted to chat with anyone who remembers me!!!!

billyboy
3rd September 2009, 10:06
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

nobby clarke
3rd September 2009, 10:13
hi don, welcome to ships nostalgia i worked for utc about the same time, can,t bring your name to mind but no dout wev,e crossed path,s if you check my name nobby clarke you will see some of the tugs i served on youwill have to give a bit more informatoin it may jog my memory best wish,s nobby clarke

non descript
3rd September 2009, 10:42
Don, A warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and a first posting - you should find plenty of UTC folk on here. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. (Thumb)

R58484956
3rd September 2009, 10:49
Greetings Don and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

K urgess
3rd September 2009, 12:03
Welcome aboard from up the top of the River Hull, Don.
Plenty of UTC lads in the crew to renew acquaintance with.
Find your way around and have a good trip.

hughesy
3rd September 2009, 12:59
Sailed with a Dennis Wilson (Mate) on the last trip Statesman had for UTC
Any relation, Dennis was from Hessle at the time
Welcome aboard

all the best(Thumb)
Hughesy

benjidog
3rd September 2009, 22:06
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

donone
24th October 2012, 17:52
hi don, welcome to ships nostalgia i worked for utc about the same time, can,t bring your name to mind but no dout wev,e crossed path,s if you check my name nobby clarke you will see some of the tugs i served on youwill have to give a bit more informatoin it may jog my memory best wish,s nobby clarke

hi nobby i sailed on afew united tugs sea tugs and docking tugs name afew seaman superman yorkshireman englishman masterman headman workman welshman irishman foreman tradesman. here is afew lads names and captains ray jordan hes brother brian and pete which i was sorry to here about.fred fletcher keith leaman john handley dave and pete boxall dave and judd maltby keith tasker terry smithjust afew to start.captains jack golden cyril hyam jack linford arthur king cyril reibitt pete pedersen the dane.just afew for now nobby.did alot of rig towing north sea and anchor handling and lots more.will close for now.under new member name now.{ donone. }