Bank Line Firbank/Sibonga rescue (1979): Looking for crew, officers & refugees

sibongadoc
26th March 2019, 18:36
We are making a documentary about the Firbank/Sibonga rescue of 1,002 Vietnamese refugees from the South China Sea in May 1979 and are looking for anyone who was involved to get in touch.

Separately we are organising a 40th reunion to visit Captain Healey Martin. iIf you are interested in attending or sending a video/message in your absence, please let us know.

Thanks
Mylinh (Producer)

Alan Rawlinson
26th March 2019, 19:00
We are making a documentary about the Firbank/Sibonga rescue of 1,002 Vietnamese refugees from the South China Sea in May 1979 and are looking for anyone who was involved to get in touch.

Separately we are organising a 40th reunion to visit Captain Healey Martin. iIf you are interested in attending or sending a video/message in your absence, please let us know.

Thanks
Mylinh (Producer)

Hallo Mylinh

I am in touch with Maxine re the reunion, and will send her a short video clip with a message for Healey on this special occasion . we have been lifelong friends. I have also posted the reunion details on some other Bank Line sites. This for info...
Best Regards/Alan Rawlinson

sibongadoc
27th March 2019, 11:30
Hallo Mylinh

I am in touch with Maxine re the reunion, and will send her a short video clip with a message for Healey on this special occasion . we have been lifelong friends. I have also posted the reunion details on some other Bank Line sites. This for info...
Best Regards/Alan Rawlinson

Great, thanks Alan. Have spoken to Maxine and I think the video message idea is ace. Thanks for the tip about posting onto Bank Line threads too.

Mylinh