Dave Bryson

ezra
11th September 2009, 06:43
"G'day from sunny 'Oz'.....spent approx 6 years at sea before slinging the 'hook'....done my time at the 'Vindi' in the early 50's and eventually worked my passage to NZ, then later onto Australia. Look forward to having communications with other members in the future. I'm attaching a painting that I've just recently completed which was to coincide with Merchant Navy rememberance day. The scene depicts a U-boat meeting up with a supply ship somewhere in the Atlantic. I usually just do ships...this is my first attempt at something on a more elaborate scale so to speak" - Dave

billyboy
11th September 2009, 06:49
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Nice painting too!

bert thompson
11th September 2009, 07:08
Welcome Dave to this great site. Wonderful painting. Look forward to seeing more
Best wishes
Bert.

non descript
11th September 2009, 07:30
Dave, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and a first and most interesting posting - Enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your further postings and artistry in due course. (Thumb)

K urgess
11th September 2009, 11:17
Welcome aboard from northern England, Dave.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good trip.

Gulpers
11th September 2009, 22:31
Dave,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

benjidog
12th September 2009, 00:00
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

R58484956
12th September 2009, 09:12
Greetings Dave and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.