Semaj
14th October 2005, 23:26
Hello my name is Jim and how do I put my avatar on this forum, I have looked but cannot find it. :@

flyer682
15th October 2005, 05:00
Welcome aboard, Jim.
To load an avatar, do the following: Click "Quick Links" at top of this page, then click on "Edit Avatar". This will open a new window. May sure the 'Do Not Use an Avatar' option doesn't have a little black button showing - if it does, click on it and it will disappear. Then make sure the 'Use An Avatar' does have the black button showing. Next click on the grey button 'Browse' and search your computer until you find the picture you want to use (can't be any bigger than 80x80 pixels). Once you have made your choice, click "Save Changes" and all should be well.

Semaj
15th October 2005, 19:52
Welcome aboard, Jim.
To load an avatar, do the following: Click "Quick Links" at top of this page, then click on "Edit Avatar". This will open a new window. May sure the 'Do Not Use an Avatar' option doesn't have a little black button showing - if it does, click on it and it will disappear. Then make sure the 'Use An Avatar' does have the black button showing. Next click on the grey button 'Browse' and search your computer until you find the picture you want to use (can't be any bigger than 80x80 pixels). Once you have made your choice, click "Save Changes" and all should be well.

Thanks flyer682 still to work out avatar for this forum but you have been a great help.

Jim.