Hello one and all

Tony Shaw
3rd April 2010, 11:43
Happy Easter and hello everyone on Ship's Nostalgia. I've been trying to find, for some time, a medium through which I could possibly contact old shipmates. I have been retired now for 2 years. I served my time with Frank C.Stricks and did several trips as 3rd.mate then I left deep sea to spend a year as 2nd mate on the sludge vessel "Mancunium". After that I was Lockmaster at Latchford Locks on the Manchester Ship Canal for 7 years or so. Then it was back to sea with Harrison Line, then Esso coastal tankers, and latterly South Coast Shipping (which became RMC Marine, then Cemex UK Marine). I would like to hear from anyone who remebers me !!
Thanks - Tony Shaw

K urgess
3rd April 2010, 11:50
A second welcome aboard, Tony.
I see you found the new thread button.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good voyage.

billyboy
3rd April 2010, 11:59
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

David Williams
3rd April 2010, 13:15
Happy Easter and hello everyone on Ship's Nostalgia. I've been trying to find, for some time, a medium through which I could possibly contact old shipmates. I have been retired now for 2 years. I served my time with Frank C.Stricks and did several trips as 3rd.mate then I left deep sea to spend a year as 2nd mate on the sludge vessel "Mancunium". After that I was Lockmaster at Latchford Locks on the Manchester Ship Canal for 7 years or so. Then it was back to sea with Harrison Line, then Esso coastal tankers, and latterly South Coast Shipping (which became RMC Marine, then Cemex UK Marine). I would like to hear from anyone who remebers me !!
Thanks - Tony Shaw

Hi Tony.
Many thanks for the Easter Greetings,and good
luck in your search for old shipmates.I bet you
any money that there will be loads out here that
know all about you.

Dave Williams(R583900)

R58484956
3rd April 2010, 15:17
Greetings Tony and welcome to SN on your first interesting posting. Bon voyage.

benjidog
3rd April 2010, 15:57
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

Steve Woodward
3rd April 2010, 19:59
Tony,
Welcome to SN from East Yorkshire, enjoy your time with us
Steve

bert thompson
4th April 2010, 07:37
Welcome Tony. Enjoy all that this great site offers
Best wishes
Bert.