Hi Mike!

cambria49
10th November 2005, 23:30
Another one from Holyhead - nice to see you Mike! Met you a few years back with Mike Langran and Jim Kennedy. Say 'hi' to Emma from myself and Phil (my wife).

Justin Merrigan

Mike O'Rourke
11th November 2005, 00:46
Justin, how nice to meet up again. Yes those were good days with Michael and Jim. How are they both, are they ever on here?
I expect that Cpt Michael will be long retired by now... should you see him please give him and his dear lady my regards.

Emma is well and still on the HSS, now in the Ro Ro lounge and enjoying making friends with all the Dutch Truckers!! She Now has 2 small boys one of whom is at school (How the time flyís)

If Jim Kennedy is still about, pse tell him I'd love to hear from him.

Hope to catch you again
Kind Regards

Mike 'O'

cambria49
11th November 2005, 01:05
Hi Mike,

We're now living in Australia, but yes I keep in touch with the gang. I last saw Mike in February when we were over, he was looking great after a bypass operation last year. Saw Jim when I was back again in September - never changes!!!

We briefly saw Emma on the HSS in February, was good to catch up! The 'Stingers' cuddly toy she bought for my eldest back in 1994 still survives and is now with our youngest!!

Keep in touch!

Justin

Coastie
11th November 2005, 01:08
Hi Mike.

Welcome to the forum, so you've caved in and joined at last! I think you're going to like it here, between us all we're quite a knowledgeable bunch so if you have any questions, we're all ears!

Best wishes

Coastie (Thumb)

Mike O'Rourke
11th November 2005, 01:12
Coastie,
Thanks for the welcome message.... which would you prefere in me asking and you answering my questions...Over the net or, as we are sitting next to each other...face to face (*)) (Ouch)

Aye
Mike

Coastie
11th November 2005, 01:14
Hi Mike

Whatever floats your boat Mike!

Best wishes

Coastie. (*))

cambria49
11th November 2005, 01:47
Coastie,
which would you prefere in me asking and you answering my questions...Over the net or, as we are sitting next to each other...face to face (*)) (Ouch)

Aye
Mike

Hope its a quiet night on the Irish Sea?

Mike O'Rourke
11th November 2005, 02:26
It sure is...Paddys Hurrican out side (Thumb) though we are expecting a hooly by the forenoon. So what are you doing in OZ? not driving one o'those fast cat thing?
Aye
Mike

cambria49
11th November 2005, 02:30
It sure is...Paddys Hurrican out side (Thumb) though we are expecting a hooly by the forenoon. So what are you doing in OZ? not driving one o'those fast cat thing?
Aye
Mike

Memories!!! Capt Horrrrrrendous, Bwana, with waves crashing over the breakwater!

Been out here five years now Mike, not driving them, but (attempting) selling them!! It all started on Sea Lynx I too!

Mike O'Rourke
11th November 2005, 02:41
Memories!!! Capt Horrrrrrendous, Bwana, with waves crashing over the breakwater!

Aye they donít seem to build seas like those, these days.. I remember being on watch when the old Crane on the breakwater went missing... all due to a GURT BIG Goffer

Glad to hear you have settled in over there I will pass on your regards to Emma when I see her, she is on board till 0600 so I hope to see her this afternoon

Chief Engineer's Daughter
11th November 2005, 03:10
Greetings Mike and welcome to SN. Give Coastie a clip round the lug hole from me, since you are sitting next to him.

Regards
CED,Yet another one of Her Majesty's finest! (Thumb)

Gulpers
11th November 2005, 03:39
Her Majesty's finest what?!?

Chief Engineer's Daughter
11th November 2005, 03:43
Gulpers
Her Majesty's finest Coastguards. Or as the guy in charge of security on board The World said "See that, proper Coastguard."

TTFN
CED (Thumb)