Hello from Jim Stevens

Jim Stevens
29th November 2005, 15:09
Hi from a new member.
I am Jim Stevens and at present I am the Chairman of the Costa Blanca Branch of the World Ship Society.

Ex Vindi boy (1950) and ex MN many years ago.
Tramped around with various companies and will post some tramp pictures in due course.

Regards to all

Jim Stevens

Gulpers
29th November 2005, 15:15
Welcome to SN Jim. You have discovered an excellent site with a tremendous membership. Enjoy yourself and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in due course. (Thumb)

R58484956
29th November 2005, 15:17
WElcome Jim,to the site of the sea loving fraternity, most of us left years ago but our minds are still there. Can you send some of your sun over this way.

gdynia
29th November 2005, 15:17
Welcome onboard Amigo

ruud
29th November 2005, 15:19
Ahoy Jim,

Ola y Buenas Tarde,

Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.

non descript
29th November 2005, 17:03
Welcome aboard Jim, SN is a fine ship with an excellent, knowledgeable and friendly crew. Bon Voyage

John Rogers
29th November 2005, 18:09
Welcome to the site Jim. You will find a couple more ex MN men on the site that now live in Spain.
John

Jim Stevens
29th November 2005, 18:44
WElcome Jim,to the site of the sea loving fraternity, most of us left years ago but our minds are still there. Can you send some of your sun over this way.

Let me know where you are and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for your message

Jim Stevens

DAVIDJM
29th November 2005, 18:49
Hello Jim
For my sins, Iím chairman of the Gloucester branch of the WSS.
I grow up in Lydney but the railway bridge was destroyed when I was still a baby so didnít get the chance to go over to sharpness to see the vindi.
What is your programme of meetings

davidjm

thunderd
29th November 2005, 22:32
Jim a warm welcome from me also, this is the best ship lovers site around and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

steve Coombs
29th November 2005, 23:05
Welcome