Hugo

Hugo
3rd December 2005, 19:04
Hallo to all, have made one contact with a new member. I am ex MN, long ago after training on Vindicatrix, anybody there know about that old training ship? Am attached to a couple of ship/interest/outfits, but they are a bit remote. If I can get the hang of this kind of contact might be mutually rewarding. Hugo was my nom de plume when us sailors created a magazine on board SS San Roberto in 1947. I am into ship modelling on 1/600 th scale.
Cheers to all Hugo.

thunderd
3rd December 2005, 22:00
Welcome to the site Hugo, there are plenty modellers here and I hope you will contribute some of your experiences and photos.

non descript
3rd December 2005, 22:25
Hugo, welcome aboard. A fine ship this SN with a grand crew. Enjoy the site and Bon Voyage

Doug Rogers
4th December 2005, 02:05
Welcome aboard Hugo, enjoy the site and look forward to your input.

DAVIDJM
4th December 2005, 08:47
Welcome Hugo
You will find a lot of help and interesting things here, and we look forward to your contributions

oldbosun
4th December 2005, 11:48
Hugo, Just type in "Vindicatrix" in any search engine and you'll see loads of 'Vindi' websites, photos of her etc. Our own website is http://www.vindicanadausa.com

Welcome to this site, it's the best there is........Peter, Vindi '46, Deck

mick Wright
4th December 2005, 11:59
Hi Hugo

Welcome,I was a Vindi boy will check date,maybe I peeled your spuds whilst on jankers,or whatever they called it,remember the Sharpness monster?,not a village girl a steam train.
Thanks for the Vindi No. oldbosun,on my favourites.
Everyone was a Hugo when it was their turn to go to the bar for the round.

Mick Wright

ruud
4th December 2005, 13:27
Ahoy Hugo,

Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.