hi everybody, im looking for any Hull trawlers photos

don
23rd December 2005, 12:07
hi can anybody help me im new here and am looking for any Hull trawlers,
from boyd line , marrs, lord line, elleyers, newingtons, any old fishing trawlers from the old days, im after photos of ships like arctic privateer, norse, arctic freebooter, brucella, benella, arctic galliard, arctic ranger, st jerome, st dominic, all these kind of sidewinders that sailed out of HULL in the 50 s 60 s 70 80 90, etc etc. thnks don.

R58484956
23rd December 2005, 18:21
Welcome Don to the shipping site, somebody will come up with some answers. Merry christmas to you.

ruud
24th December 2005, 09:47
Ahoy Don,

Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.
From Holland

Doug Rogers
24th December 2005, 10:41
Welcome aboard, am sure someone will be able to assist.

thunderd
25th December 2005, 00:34
A very warm welcome from me too Don, there are quite a few members on site who are fishing boat enthusiasts and I'm sure you will get some interesting responses. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the site.

rosandy
25th December 2005, 00:40
from boyd line , marrs, lord line, elleyers, newingtons, any old fishing trawlers from the old days, im after photos of ships like arctic privateer, norse, arctic freebooter, brucella, benella, arctic galliard, arctic ranger, st jerome, st dominic, all these kind of sidewinders that sailed out of HULL in the 50 s 60 s 70 80 90, etc etc. thnks don.

You could contact the Hull Daily Mail, they have a load of old photos in archive. They did a spread a few years ago with all of the old sidewinders. I did my first ever trip to sea as R/O on the Arctic Brigand...the Arctic Circle in January wasn't funny!

tanker
25th December 2005, 19:41
Welcome aboard from Italy and Merry Xmas!!
Gp

tercar
17th January 2006, 20:34
Hi Don,
Have you tried Val,s Videos on James Reckitt Avenue in Hull.
They have some great footage.
My Dad was Skipper out of Hull

trawlercook
9th February 2006, 20:14
hi don go to my web sight [email protected] i build model trawlers all the time and if you look there you will see some of the 400 fishing boats that i have built.most of them are hull trawlers drop me a line and i will tell you all you want to know.
regards colin (trawlercook)