Good Day

Clint
14th January 2006, 12:48
New member presenly living in Caspian Sea Region. Look forward to meeting old friends on this site

gdynia
14th January 2006, 14:11
Welcome Onboard

Razor
14th January 2006, 14:54
Welcome Clint to the best site on the web, loads of information, pictures and chit chat, be prepared to spend a lot of time here. Whereabouts in the Caspian are you located? Spent a bit of time in Baku, and across the "lake" in Aqtau, really enjoyed my time out there.

nigelcollett
14th January 2006, 15:25
Hi Clint

Welcome to a good port of call, lots of good chat and info.

NigelC

R58484956
14th January 2006, 16:23
Welcome clint to the site and a happy new year to you.

edward
14th January 2006, 16:36
welcome on board clint, regards. edward

thunderd
14th January 2006, 22:42
Clint a warm welcome from me too, we look forward to your posts.

jim barnes
14th January 2006, 22:45
welcome aboard glad to have you as part of this motley crew with stories anew (Ouch) (Hippy)

Doug Rogers
15th January 2006, 03:29
Goodday Clint, welcome aboard and enjoy what the site has to offer.

Gulpers
15th January 2006, 03:36
Welcome to SN Clint. You will enjoy your time here and I'm sure you will meet old shipmates again before long. (Thumb)

Clint
15th January 2006, 04:20
Welcome to SN Clint. You will enjoy your time here and I'm sure you will meet old shipmates again before long. (Thumb)
Thank You Gents for the warm welcome so far met 2 ex shipmates a truely amazing site
Clint

Clint
15th January 2006, 04:22
Welcome Clint to the best site on the web, loads of information, pictures and chit chat, be prepared to spend a lot of time here. Whereabouts in the Caspian are you located? Spent a bit of time in Baku, and across the "lake" in Aqtau, really enjoyed my time out there.
Razor
I have lived in Baku for 9 years now near the main square, to me its paradise especially in summertime - no doubt you know what I mean.
Clint

tanker
15th January 2006, 10:12
Welcome aboard from Italy.
Gp

Razor
15th January 2006, 12:35
Razor
I have lived in Baku for 9 years now near the main square, to me its paradise especially in summertime - no doubt you know what I mean.
Clint

Know exactly what you mean. A beautiful city and people. The contrasts between ancient and modern used to amaze me. But the traffic and roads scared the life out of me!!

Clint
15th January 2006, 13:22
Razor
Worst traffic Ive ever seen in my wanderings but its the best place Ive ever visited a real paradise

Cheers (Thumb)

Old Janner
28th March 2009, 09:36
New member presenly living in Caspian Sea Region. Look forward to meeting old friends on this site

Clint Have just read one of your old threads, you say you live in the Caspian Sea location. if stiil in Azerbaijan let me know as I have lived here for 15 years, maybe we could meet for a few beers. I do not live in the City. but in the sunny resort of Primorsk port.

Regards,

Spence.