tamb
7th April 2012, 19:56
hello

Gulpers
7th April 2012, 20:04
tamb,

On behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

billyboy
7th April 2012, 23:13
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

tamb
8th April 2012, 08:08
Thankyou.

tamb
8th April 2012, 08:10
tamb,

On behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Hi there. I think I sailed with you on the Troll River. Tom Blackadder.

tamb
8th April 2012, 08:16
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Thank you.

Gulpers
8th April 2012, 08:27
Hi there. I think I sailed with you on the Troll River. Tom Blackadder.

Well, well - small world indeed.
Yes Tom, I remember you well. Didn't you live around Stirling at the time? That was my first trip as Deck Cadet in 1972 to 1973. Big Ian Grant was one of your oppos, quite a man!

tamb
8th April 2012, 08:56
Thats right. Still live 10 miles from Stirling. Googled Big Ian Grant the other day, and got Obituary notice saying he had died in Raigmore hospital and was buried at Spean Bridge cemetery. Was going to visit, but alas not now. He was some man as you say.

Frank Holleran
29th April 2012, 12:40
Forty six years Tom...a lot of booze, I mean water passed under the bridge (Thumb)