hello

scouse
28th January 2006, 20:50
undefined hello everyone my name is Pete and i am from the Wirral. I worked for Alfred Holt from 1965 to 1969.
My first ship was the Ajax . (*))

benjidog
28th January 2006, 21:00
Hiya Scouse,

Welcome to the site from Lytham St Annes. Plenty to see here and a lorra well-informed people (and idiots like me).

By the way, are you sure you are alllowed to call yourself a Scouse if you come from the Wirral? (LOL)

You will find two photos of Ajax in the Gallery on this site if you are interested. Maybe you have some of your own pictures you would like to upload.

Regards,

Brian

scouse
28th January 2006, 21:04
Thanks Brian were you with the blueys ? i am just trying to find my way around this site . I spent more time over the water so yea i think in these circumstances i can call myself scouse lol (Applause)

Razor
28th January 2006, 21:14
Welcome Scouse, quite a few ex Bluies kicking around on here, was there myself but after your days. Enjoy the site, plenty of good patter, pictures and info. Fill yer boots!!!!!!

benjidog
28th January 2006, 21:16
Not me Scouse - I'm just a landlubber with an interest in ships! My only experience is as a passenger and sailing dinguys unfortunately. I spend my life with computers. I am sure you will find a lot of Blueys will respond in due course.

Brian

wa002f0328
28th January 2006, 21:41
Hi scouse
Enjoy your trip this ship is sheer magic

Burntisland
28th January 2006, 23:15
This is the best site I've ever found on the web............You'll have great fun here. I'd just like say THANK YOU to the administrators of this site. In American terms........"You hit it out of the park!" (That's a good thing)

Ron Stringer
29th January 2006, 00:00
Come on Benjidog, you know all the would-be posh scousers always claimed that they came from "the Wirral". They didn't want to let on that they were really from Bootle or Toxteth.

Ron

tanker
29th January 2006, 10:07
Welcome aboard from Italy.
Gp

ruud
29th January 2006, 10:24
Ahoy Scouse,
Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.
From Holland

Note: What a Beautiful name (*)) for a ship to start, a career.

jim barnes
29th January 2006, 10:37
Welcome aboard Scouse, nowt wrong with a scouse? especially a pan of it, (Hippy)

R58484956
29th January 2006, 11:26
Welcome scouse to the site.

Tracey Jones (Scully)
29th January 2006, 13:21
I'd like to say welcome to Scouse, anyone who is proud to call themselves a Scouser is ok in my book!. I was born near Bootle, a place called Kirkdale, in a house were the toilet was in the yard and people said the bugs wore clogs but it was a wonderful place, a warm community with a large seafaring/dock working population.
All the best to everyone, this is a brilliant site.
Tracey.

thunderd
29th January 2006, 23:26
Scouse a warm welcome to the site I hope you continue to enjoy it.