say hello

bluefish
29th January 2006, 09:57
hello

Greetings from a Shiplover from St. Michael island ,Azores.
Bluefish

George L Murray
29th January 2006, 10:20
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is George L Murray and I am from Stornoway in the Western Isles of Scotland. I am anxious to speak with anyone who sailed on board the Mv Muirfield in the mid 1970s. My E Mail is [email protected]******
Thanks

ruud
29th January 2006, 10:32
Ahoy Bluefish

"Bem-vindo";
Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.
From Holland

Being once at São Miguel [Ponta Delgada]some 40 years ago, loved it since.

ruud
29th January 2006, 10:39
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is George L Murray and I am from Stornoway in the Western Isles of Scotland. I am anxious to speak with anyone who sailed on board the Mv Muirfield in the mid 1970s. My E Mail is [email protected]*********
Thanks
Ahoy George,
Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.
From Holland

Btw;Once again, I have edited out an email address posted on an Open Forum. This is not a good idea as, although with the best of intentions, it may result in some unwelcome mail arriving in your Inbox, and that's what you're not waiting for, isn't it?
If any Members wish to reply to George, you can do so via a PM[Private Message]

tanker
29th January 2006, 11:04
Welcome aboard from Italy.
Gp

jim barnes
29th January 2006, 11:14
Welcome aboard from Sheffield SSY? (Hippy)

R58484956
29th January 2006, 12:29
Welcome to the site enjoy all it has to offer.

thunderd
30th January 2006, 00:30
To Bluefish and George I bid you both a warm welcome to the site, we look forward to your contributions.

non descript
30th January 2006, 09:17
A very warm welcome to you Bluefish on your beautiful island, you will find the good ship SN is +100A1 and with an excellent crew. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

tom nicholson
31st January 2006, 18:07
welcome to bluefish and george enjoy the site its great from n/e england
tom (*))

fredkinghorn
31st January 2006, 19:36
Hi Bluefish and George. Welcome to the home of memories, laughs, and banter. Hope to get up to Stornoway this year. I usually get the ferry from Uig and stay over in Kyles Scalpay.

fred.

" Oh ! the far Cuillins ---"

fredkinghorn
31st January 2006, 19:38
Bluefish---what do you teach ?

fred.

" you rang Sir?"

George L Murray
31st January 2006, 20:05
Hi Bluefish and George. Welcome to the home of memories, laughs, and banter. Hope to get up to Stornoway this year. I usually get the ferry from Uig and stay over in Kyles Scalpay.

fred.

" Oh ! the far Cuillins ---"
Thanks for the welcome Fred. As I said in my original message, I'm very anxious to meet anyone who sailed on the Muirfield in November 1975. If you can point me in the direction of any other sites on which I may post I'd be very grateful. Nice location for your holidays by the way.
George