Hellow from a new member

Phirripsan
1st May 2012, 17:41
My name is Philip Robinson. I started with Elder Dempster from 1963 at Riversdale College Liverpool left Ocean around 1972 then went to Buries Markes for 2 years then joined Kuwait Shipping from 1972 to 1983. I was then with Jardines for a year. The Transocean Maritime Agencies of Monaco until 1993. I finally left the sea in 1988. I now life in Penrhyn Bay Llandudno. There are probably a few people out there who may remeber me, fondly I hope!

fred henderson
1st May 2012, 17:51
A warm welcome to SN. I hope that you will fully enjoy the benefits of your membership by joining in the discussions on any topic that you find to be of interest to you.

R58484956
1st May 2012, 18:39
Greetings Philip and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

Gulpers
1st May 2012, 19:22
Philip,

On behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from along the road on the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)*

billyboy
1st May 2012, 23:17
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Grahamjohn
28th November 2013, 23:36
Hi Phil,
A bit belated perhaps but I can't believe there could have been two P. Robinson's working for TMA at that time so you must be the one I sailed with a few times!
Hope all is going well for you still.
Only short as I've got a job in Bury St Edmunds tomorrow so an early start from Cornwall. I'm currently working for a German company servicing their UK plants which generate electricity and gas from maize silage so partly responsible for the current furore around energy prices!
Anyway thanks for all your help during our time together.
Cheers,
Graham

Nigel Wing
29th November 2013, 11:43
Phirripsan and Grahamjohn, welcome to this site, two fine engineers, from our Transocean Maritime Agency days. I remember you both well, and look forward to any future contributions to the forums and gallery sections from you both.
Cheers
Nigel