Introduction

jaguar1robert
9th May 2012, 17:59
Hello everyone -anyone!

This is my first time on this site and I hope I am doing things correctly.It seems a bit complicated for an inexperienced computer man.
I was in the Royal Navy from 1968 to 1974 serving on HMS Wakeful and HMS Eskimo both of which were scrapped as soon as I left them. Maybe that says something about me,
I trained a HMS Raleigh {basic} then HMS Vernon in Pompey. Anyone who was there at similar times, I would like to hear from.
Cheers
Bob Dawes

fred henderson
9th May 2012, 18:01
A warm welcome to SN. I hope that you will fully enjoy the benefits of your membership by joining in the discussions on any topic that you find to be of interest to you.

Gulpers
9th May 2012, 18:54
Bob,

On behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

R58484956
10th May 2012, 11:40
Greetings Bob and welcome to SN. Plenty of ex grey funnel line lads on board. Bon voyage..

kypros
10th May 2012, 12:31
Welcome Aboard Bob I Am A Comparitive New Member Myself Know Vernon Very Well Did 14 Years Rnr After My 9 Years In The Mn From 1970 So We May Have Crossed Paths Mainly Mine Countermeasures Then Reguards Kypros

billyboy
10th May 2012, 13:36
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer