Coaster Noordborg /Delfzijl 1962

SIEMON
30th August 2012, 21:46
The last original coaster in the netherlands built 1962
we hope that this stay in the netherlands and in his home town Delfzijl
zie de website coaster noordborg and give your answer in the guestbook .

one of the shiplover's from this ship

first name Noordborg
second name Azolla
last name Alk

Runrig
4th September 2012, 10:07
She is certainly not "the last original coaster in the Netherlands". What about the ANDA for a start?

Where is the NOORDBORG now? I thought that the van der Kamp company was bringing her back to original condition.

SIEMON
4th September 2012, 10:23
De noordborg is for 98% orginal that is the Anda not ,the Noordborg is in the netherlands S'Gravendeel /zuid holland yes Dick van der Kamp shipsales is bringing her back , you can see the restauration and foto's of the Noordborg
on the website of the Noordborg in google you type coaster Noordborg andyou see our website and a guestbook i hope you write something , i have been on board this summer i hope it will come to Delfzijl

Tankman
16th September 2012, 12:48
There is a very high quality resin model kit produced in Holland of this ship:http://www.artitec.nl/index.php/en/kits/item/kits-h0-coaster?category_id=122

SIEMON
16th September 2012, 17:17
I bought this model and it is a lot of work but it is ready now

there is also a website of the coaster Noordborg

greetings siemon

Tankman
22nd September 2012, 14:19
Siemon, I have recently purchased this kit from the UK supplier Langley Models, and will be building it over the next couple of months. With the aid of the excellent photos on the Noordborg site I have high hopes of producing a good representation of the full size vessel and will post photos of the completed model in the future.
Chris

SIEMON
22nd September 2012, 17:06
Siemon, I have recently purchased this kit from the UK supplier Langley Models, and will be building it over the next couple of months. With the aid of the excellent photos on the Noordborg site I have high hopes of producing a good representation of the full size vessel and will post photos of the completed model in the future.
Chris

Hello Chris that is super you can send me some photo's of you model Noordborg
e mail [email protected] and to the website of the Noordborg

greetings siemon

Tankman
11th November 2012, 11:37
As promised here are a few photos of the finished model. A glass case is on order and I now have to try and represent the sea on the model's baseboard.

Chris